Amidst Economic Uncertainty, Retirement Planning Seminars Announced for Q4 2018Submitted by Reby Advisors | Certified Financial Planners | Danbury, CT on October 12th, 2018
October 12, 2018
With the recent volatility in the stock market and ceaseless cycle of negative news, many investors are understandably nervous about Wall Street and our political leaders. This is especially true for people approaching retirement or who've recently retired.
The transition from career to retirement is already stressful without the fear of a market crash creating even more uncertainty. Retirees need predictable streams of income that support their lifestyle. How can that be achieved when financial markets are headed in the wrong direction?
We're excited to announce a series of retirement income planning seminars to help members of our community gain confidence in their ability to retire successfully in any economy.
The Transition from Career to Retirement: Are You Ready?
From October through December, Reby Advisors will host seven educational seminars here at our office in Danbury. We will draw on 33 years of experience and share retirement income strategies designed to help you sustain your lifestyle without running out of money.
We will cover:
- 8 Factors that Determine Your Retirement Income: Focus on the factors within your control so that you can reduce or eliminate the risks outside your control
- The Total Return Approach: Aim to capture all market opportunities, grow your portfolio through retirement and keep pace with rising prices and taxes
- Your Income Capability: Determining how much income your savings can produce annually, and whether that will be enough to fund your retirement lifestyle
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Retirement Income: How to address these risks and remain confident through financial storms and difficult economic times
- Tax Minimization: How to reduce your income taxes under the Tax & Jobs Act of 2017
- The #1 Risk for Investors: This average investor underperforms a diversified 60/40 portfolio by 3.8% annually; avoid their mistakes and get the returns you deserve!
And much, much more...
You'll also have an opportunity to get YOUR specific questions answered in the Q&A.
Seminar Schedule and RSVP Details
To see a complete list of dates and times, click here now.
You may also sign up by calling (203) 790-4949 or emailing email@example.com.
The seminar is complimentary but reservations are required. Food and beverages provided.