Educational Events Calendar - RSVP Today!
Reby Advisors hosts educational community events throughout the year that are designed to be educational, engaging and practical. We select presenters who love what they do and communicate complex topics in easy-to-understand terms.
Browse our events below and RSVP today by calling (203) 790-4949, emailing email@example.com or signing up online through the links provided.
Savvy Social Security Planning
What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
At this educational workshop, Dixon Downey aims to answer your top questions about Social Security:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
He will also cover:
- Five factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of income
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime. This informative 60-minute seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals innovative strategies designed for maximizing your benefits.
Select a date and time that works for you:
- Friday, April 26, 11:00AM - Wilton Senior Center
- Tuesday, April 30, 6:30PM - Weston Public Library
- Wednesday, May 8, 6:30PM - New Fairfield Library
Or call us at (203) 790-4949!