Educational Events Calendar - RSVP Today!
Reby Advisors hosts educational community events throughout the year that are designed to be educational, engaging and practical. We select presenters who love what they do and communicate complex topics in easy-to-understand terms.
Browse our events below and RSVP today by calling (203) 790-4949, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or signing up online through the links provided.
Health, Wealth and Retirement
Securing Your Retirement Lifestyle from the Skyrocketing Costs of Extended Care
At this 45-minute workshop, Devone McLeod, CFP®, and Patrick Doherty, CFP®, will aim to answer your top questions about long-term care:
- Who needs long-term care and how do I know if I'm at risk?
- Can I rely on family instead paying for a nursing home or assisted living?
- Does Medicare cover some or all long-term care expenses?
- How can I avoid burdening my loved ones if I ever require extended care?
- What services will long-term care insurance pay for?
Co-Presenter Patrick Doherty holds a Certification for Long-Term Care CLTC®, and you'll have an opportunity to get YOUR specific questions answered in the Q&A.
Patrick and Devone will share this presentation on March 5, 2019 and again on March 7, 2019 at the Ridgebury Corporate Center in Danbury, Connecticut!