Reby Advisors Fall 2017 Newsletter: Market Perspective, Year-End Financial Planning, Danbury Area EventsSubmitted by Reby Advisors | Certified Financial Planners | Danbury, CT on October 13th, 2017
Nine months into 2017, ironically, the stock market has been one of the least volatile news stories of the year. Geopolitical threats, a nation divided, and even horrific natural disasters have not been able to scare investors out of equities.
Will the recent report of 33,000 jobs lost in September (attributed to Hurricane destruction) signal the euphoric end of the bull market, or will this be yet another news story ignored by confident investors? Bob Reby gives his take on current market conditions and the state of the economy in the Fall 2017 Newsletter.
Inside, read the full President's Letter, year-end financial tips, and an update on recent and upcoming community events.
- President's Letter: Bob Reby shares his perspective on the bull market and announces an upcoming educational event for those interested in learning more.
- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid: Learn strategies for getting as much aid as possible, mistakes to avoid, and important deadlines and information. (ADVISORY CORNER, Page 2)
- Regular Exercise Linked to Success in Life: The benefits go far beyond physical health. (THE MORE YOU KNOW... , Page 3)
- Investing for College: Are 529 Plans Still a Good Idea? Learn more about the benefits and drawbacks of saving for college in 529 plans. (ASK A FINANCIAL PLANNER, Page 3)
- Year-End Tips from the Reby Team: Get important financial planning tips and reminders, from tax minimization strategies and RMDs to communication with your advisor. (OUR TEAM, Page 4)
As always, if you have any questions about the financial topics discussed in the newsletter, please do not hesitate to reach out: (203) 790-4949 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.