How 2018 Tax Reform Impacts You; Tax Cuts & Jobs Act Explained (Video)Submitted by Reby Advisors on April 7th, 2018
Presented by George Koeltl, CFP®, Reby Advisors
At a recent talk, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ George Koeltl of Reby Advisors explained how the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act impacts investors.
In the video above, he discusses how to find out whether you'll be paying more or less and how investments may be impacted. Watch the presentation in its entirety, or skip to the topics that interest you the most using the time breaks below.
- About the Speaker (0:54)
- Who benefits, and who will pay more (2:36)
- Tax minimization with qualified charitable distributions (7:23)
- Additional changes for families (9:17)
- Corporate tax changes (12:45)
- What companies are really doing with their tax cuts (16:45)
- Investments positively impacted by Tax Reform (19:40)
- Investments negatively impacted by Tax Reform (26:17)
- Q&A (29:00)
- About Reby Advisors Tax Minimization (35:29)
If you would like to download the presentation slides, CLICK HERE.
To download the transcript, CLICK HERE.
Contact Reby Advisors for Tax Planning Advice
As fiduciaries, Reby Advisors strives to help clients pay less in income taxes as a core component of our financial planning advice. It's not what you earn that matters, it's what you keep that counts.
If you need financial planning, investment, or tax planning advice, contact us today at (203) 790-4949 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond promptly and strive to help everyone who reaches out to us.