Happy Mother's Day 2017! (Out of the Mouths of Babes)Submitted by Reby Advisors on May 12th, 2017
In the maelstrom of organizational details – big and little – that besiege most mothers, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and taken for granted. Restore your perspective by reading the thoughts of some elementary school children about their moms. It may remind you why you are so very, very important!
Why did you get your mother and not another mother?
- God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.
- We’re related.
What was your mom like when she was little?
- My Mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
- I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
- They say she used to be nice.
If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
- She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
- I'd make my Mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
- I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
Is anything perfect about your mom?
- Her teeth are perfect, but she bought them from the dentist.
- Her casserole recipes. But we hate them.
- Just her children.
We hope your Mother’s Day is filled with laughter and love.