About Reby Advisors - Serving Clients Since 1985
Our Mission Is To Inspire People To Achieve Financial Peace Of Mind
Reby Advisors is a private wealth management firm that has been serving clients since 1985. Headquartered in Danbury (CT) and with offices in New York (NY) and Palm Beach Gardens (FL), Barron’s has recognized us as one of America’s Top Financial Advisors and the #1 independent firm in Western Connecticut.*
Our team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals and dedicated support staff has more than a century of combined experience in the financial industry. Our wealth advisors are committed to the philosophies at Reby Advisors and serving clients as fiduciaries.
Uncompromised Commitment to Helping Clients Achieve Lifestyle Sustainability
When protecting client wealth, success cannot be measured solely on the performance of assets. Through our signature financial planning tool, The Lifestyle Sustainability Scorecard™, our experienced team of fiduciary advisors helps minimize the risks to your family’s lifestyle.
We do this by advising you across eight categories of personal finance including:
- Life Policy Clarifier: Are your goals documented and clear?
- Liquid Purpose Fund: Have you set aside sufficient funds for unplanned expenses?
- Income Capability: Will you be able to generate enough income to sustain your lifestyle?
- Income Protection: Is your income protected from liabilities and risks?
- Income Tax Minimizer: Are you sending too much of your income on a one-way trip to Washington, D.C?
- Lifestyle Preservation Enhancer: Will be able to sustain your lifestyle despite rising prices and taxes, and through difficult economic times and financial storms?
- Legacy Assurance: Are your estate documents up-to-date?
- Debt Management: Will your debts impede your pursuit of financial independence?
Our values guide both our internal processes as a team and how we advise our clients. Our core values are:
- Lead with Vision
- Advise Others as We Would Advise Ourselves
- Act with Uncompromised Integrity
- We Love What We Do
- Commitment to Community
- Always Strive to Improve
Our Brand Promise
We create, develop and deliver clear advice designed to eliminate your financial worries.
To best serve our clients, our Investment Policy Committee and Financial Planning Committee work diligently to select the most reputable and qualified partners, including:
Are We a Good Fit?
The best way to find out if we're a good fit to be your financial advisor is to simply give us a call! Contact us today by calling (203) 790-4949 or filling out the form below...